$4,099.00 – $4,345.00
- Super cushion dynamics thanks to incredible, 4-bolt rail system
- 6 inch rail surface that improves shooting hand stability
- 1.25 inch thick, premium certified, high-performance slate
- Connelly billiard tables come with 3 pieces of extra heavy duty, 1 1/4″ thick, premium certified, high performance, solid poplar wood backed slates. (Excludes San Carlos and Kayenta which come with 1″ slates)
The extra 1/4″ of slate thickness increases the pool tables overall weight which improves resistance to a rolling pool balls kinetic energy. More resistance equates into an even more resilient and even more accurate rebound off the bumpers. It’s been known for a very long time now that slate backings made from solid Poplar wood secure the staples which hold the fabric / felt onto the playing surface area much better than any other material.
- ICON K-55 profile cushions / bumpers come on most Connelly Billiards pool tables. These superior K-55 profile cushions are slightly larger than the billiard industry standard which is the K-66 profile size. (The Kayenta and San Carlos models come with the K-66 profile cushions)
- All Connelly Billiards pool tables come with 4 bolts per top rail instead of just 3 which is the billiard industry standard. If 3 bolts per rail secure pool table bumper rails fairly well, then it makes perfect sense that 4 bolts will secure that same bumper rail 25% better.
- The top rails are extra wide at 6″ to provide a wider platform which is needed for greater stability of your bridge hand when you need to place that hand on top of the rail.
- 1.5″ thick veneer cabinet. 8/4″ thick hardwood cabinet is available at an up charge.
[sc name=”Accessory Presidential”]
Basic Green, Black, Blue, Blue Green, Bottle Green, Brown, Burgundy, Camel, Charcoal, Dark Green, Electiric Blue, Electric Blue, Euro Blue, Gold, Grey, Khaki, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Steel Grey, Tounament Blue, Tounament Green, Tournament Blue, Tournament Green, Wine